The cottage of Vernet « la mule » has a capacity of 3 persons. Lying in the heart of the Cevennes National Park, you can enjoy a quiet and beautiful hamlet.
This slatestone built house has a schist covered roof and is restaurated with essentially natural materials : wood, hemp and lime, stone ground
- large room with kitchen-corner : 26 m2
- 1 bedroom with double bed: 14 m2 (on a mezzanine above the main room)
- Bedrrom with 1 single bed: 12 m2
- Bathroom with a sink, shower and toilet
- Terrace of 33 m2 with garden furniture
- Equipment: washing machine, central heating (heating is included in the rent)
Our weekly rentprices from 300 € to 450 €, depend on the period in season.
Our tariffs include : Linen; bedlinen and towelsets are supplied.
Level of comfort : The equipment of the house is based on the 2 épis (corn-level) of the Gîtes de France.
Pets are welcome, but please inform us of their arrival (there are scheep around Vernet) !